Take Two


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Well, we will try this again. The previous page was faulty and I was worried that there would be more troubles later on. So, with the guidance of Sarah the blogging queen…I will start over. The first post will be here, but the comments were erased. Sorry about that…but keep making comments.

I am pretty sure that “mother nature” is completely confused! Our winter was spring and now that spring is here…we are going back to winter. Wow, no wonder everyone is so sick! We got the most snow yesterday than we have had all winter. Granted, it wasn’t enough to snow us all in or close campus, but was still more than we have seen in about a year. I am just ready for some warm weather!

For those of you that have never seen my family, here we are! This was taken at Christmas and is the most recent photo I have. As you can see, Daven is just as happy to be there as the rest of us. (Notice the fake smile) HA!

I didn’t have anything new to say, I just wanted to make sure everyone replaced the old site with this site. Sorry again for the confusion.

Thanks again for indulging me! I love you all very much!


4 Responses to “Take Two”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    What a beautiful family! Daven is gorgeous! Thanks for keeping us posted...since I am not there, this is the next best thing! Love you guys. Deb

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Happy family with such a sweet pea of a son! He looks so much my Avery I can't help but feel love for him.
    Hugs,
    Amy

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Good Job! At least you have something to say in a blog, I'm so boring I couldn't even write one! Love the pictures and keep on writing! See you all soon! Love, Auntie Al

  4. Blogger WhiteFade 

    i'm glad we fixed your faulty blog template. now i may let you blog in peace. lol
    you do have a beautiful family.
    any more beautiful and i'd have to question my own reality... ha.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Aspen
  • From Clovis, New Mexico, United States
  • Happily married to Logan for 5 years. We have a precious son Daven Tate who was diagnosed with Williams Syndrome (a genetic disorder)at 11 months old. What a joy it will be to watch him grow. Daven just turned TWO!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives