Happy Spring!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




I know I have just started getting into blogging, but I think it is already time for a break. Well, just a SPRING BREAK! Yes, next week is Spring Break! And being that I work at a fantastic Community College, that means a break for me too! YAY! And I have to say, I think I deserve it this year. HA!

No, I won't be going to any beaches, or the Caribbean, but it will be nice to have a break. We are, however, going on a road trip to Denver. But I have already mentioned that. So I won't bore you with the details. Not until we get back at least. ;-)

I am just mentioning all this because it means that posting for the next week will be limited. So, don't be disappointed when I haven't updated anything for a few days. If you envision Daven and me in our jammies all week, you will have a daily update. HA!

So, HAPPY SPRING everybody. I think I can already hear all the baby birds chirping and the lawn mowers mowing. LOVE LOVE LOVE


0 Responses to “Happy Spring!”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Aspen
  • From Clovis, New Mexico, United States
  • Happily married to Logan for 5 years. We have a precious son Daven Tate who was diagnosed with Williams Syndrome (a genetic disorder)at 11 months old. What a joy it will be to watch him grow. Daven just turned TWO!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives