Can I Be Your Friend?


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Well, like I said earlier...Daven LOVED cousin Tia! He just wanted to hold her hand and hug her. It was so very cute! Here they are just looking at each other and hold each others hand. Aren't they sweet?!

You can tell by Daven's face, he was just fascinated by Tia and couldn't get enough of her. In the picture, Tia seems to be a bit annoyed by Daven but he just wants to play with her. Almost as if he was saying, "Can I be your friend?" HA!

He is also loves his cousin Luke. He is always so gentle when touching him. He is also very empathetic with Luke. Every time he cries, Daven cries out too. It could be hurting his ears, but I like to think that he has empathy for baby Luke. ;-)

Anyhow, I just wanted to share the picture with you.


0 Responses to “Can I Be Your Friend?”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Aspen
  • From Clovis, New Mexico, United States
  • Happily married to Logan for 5 years. We have a precious son Daven Tate who was diagnosed with Williams Syndrome (a genetic disorder)at 11 months old. What a joy it will be to watch him grow. Daven just turned TWO!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives