HAPPY EASTER!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




I just wanted to say that I hope everyone has a very HAPPY EASTER! I don’t have any great Easter pictures of Daven yet…so I thought this one would at least make you chuckle. We will be sure to take tons of Easter pictures in his precious outfit his GranZ got for him. He will be the most handsome boy in the building, I am sure of it.



I have also added these Funny Bunnies because they have been such a huge hit to those I sent over email. So, I thought I would share it with you as well. (We owe all our giggles from this to Uncle Don. Thanks for the laugh Don!)

May God bless each of you in a special way this Easter Day.


1 Responses to “HAPPY EASTER!”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    You know how I love those bunnies!!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Aspen
  • From Clovis, New Mexico, United States
  • Happily married to Logan for 5 years. We have a precious son Daven Tate who was diagnosed with Williams Syndrome (a genetic disorder)at 11 months old. What a joy it will be to watch him grow. Daven just turned TWO!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives