The Count Down


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Well, there is no turning back now…I will be driving with Auntie Autumn, helping her move to Washington DC, in officially 5 days, 19 hours and 30 some-odd minutes. Sigh. Autumn has been keeping track of this count down for about a month now…but I have been in denial. It hit me yesterday, that the time I have with my sister as a roommate…is limited.

So, Logan and I took advantage of the time we had …and went out on a date. HA! Yep, we left Daven with Auntie Autumn babysitting. We figure, might as well take advantage of the free in-house babysitting one last time. And when we arrived back home, Autumn just raved at how good Daven was the entire night! He even got to flirt with a few pretty girls that stopped by. (Have I mentioned how much he loves the pretty girls?)

Here is Daven and Auntie Autumn playing on her bed. She had him giggling and even bursts of belly laughs. If I could figure out how to add video clips on this darn thing…I would. The picture shows Daven talking to her saying how much he wants her to stay!

Also, here he is holding on tight to the strings from my dress. As if to say “Giddy up, Mom!”

You will miss us Autumn! (Okay so maybe not Logan and I…but you will miss that little boy!) Are you sure you want to go that far away from home? Wait; don’t actually change your mind until we are in Washington DC. I have already geared myself up for the road trip of a lifetime! NO TURNING BACK NOW! But once we are there and I have done all the sightseeing possible, I would be happy to drive you back home. ;-)

LOVE LOVE LOVE


1 Responses to “The Count Down”

  1. Blogger Lisa 

    You better not change your mind before I get to see you guys!!! Autmn can maintain her babysitting skills at my house anytime she wants.
    I know it is going to be hard not having your sister around but know that she has a place she can escape and call home while in the area. Hopefully that well make you worry a little bit less. Can not wait ot see you both

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Aspen
  • From Clovis, New Mexico, United States
  • Happily married to Logan for 5 years. We have a precious son Daven Tate who was diagnosed with Williams Syndrome (a genetic disorder)at 11 months old. What a joy it will be to watch him grow. Daven just turned TWO!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives