Good News Alert


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



This just in...

Daven's GranMama (Logan's mom, my mother-in-law) just called and informed me that he officially went from a laying down position to a sitting up position all on his own! What great news this is. A huge accomplishment for my little angel! No pictures were taken, however, because they didn't want to distract him. HA! This happens to me so often. I get excited about what he is in the process of doing and start cheering him along. But in the end, he stops because I have simply distracted him. I am so proud of my little man and I wanted to share our good news with you. I have been anticipating these growth spurts for a long time now…maybe this is the beginning of what I have been waiting for!

GO DAVEN, I will be crying tears of joy as I chase you around the house pulling things out of your grip and keeping your tiny fingers out of the electrical sockets. I LOVE YOU Bubee and am proud of you for working so hard!

LOVE LOVE LOVE


4 Responses to “Good News Alert”

  1. Blogger Lisa 

    That is Great!!! Way to go Daven!!

  2. Blogger Kerry 

    Go Daven! Go Daven! Yahoo!

  3. Blogger Amy 

    Thumbs up little man!!!!!! I am so excited. This news made my day.

  4. Blogger Nancy 

    Goooo, Daven! We are all cheering for you, lil man!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Aspen
  • From Clovis, New Mexico, United States
  • Happily married to Logan for 5 years. We have a precious son Daven Tate who was diagnosed with Williams Syndrome (a genetic disorder)at 11 months old. What a joy it will be to watch him grow. Daven just turned TWO!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives