Family Ties


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Whew, we made it to Denver and back again…all in one piece. I didn’t realize how truly exhausted I would be today. But, when I think about the great weekend we had, it was all worth the drive.

We got to see, (my) Uncle Marc, Auntie Al, (Daven’s) Uncle Tucker, Auntie Jody, Uncle T (Trevor), and finally Cousin Tia. We had a great time. When it comes to family, time never seems to be long enough. We could have been there for a month, and I would still dread the “goodbye.”

We weren’t there long enough to do any amazing things to brag about. We simply enjoyed each other’s company and watched the babies play. Speaking of bragging…I did learn to play poker. Yep, I single handedly smoked everyone that played! I guess my next impromptu trip will have to be Las Vegas. [evil laugh]

Here is GranZ getting all the love she can from Tia. Nice wet applesauce filled kisses!



And this is Uncle T. We are so glad you are officially back to this side of the nation, sure is easier to make a fast trip to Denver as opposed to Atlanta!


And, GranZ helping Daven walk to Aunt Jody. (Jody is expecting Daven’s next cousin in September! We can’t hardly wait!)


Auntie Autumn enjoying her time with Cousin Tia. She just gets bigger every time I see her! (Let me make myself clear – Tia gets bigger, not Auntie Autumn)



And finally here we all are. This will be the last time we are all together until Christmas. Autumn, you best be making your way home for Christmas! If only Logan and PapaT would have been there, we could have been an episode on TV Land. (I am pretty sure this picture isn’t flattering to anyone of us in the group!)


We head off for the next road trip on Wednesday. Better break out the “conversation starter” questions because it will be a long drive!!!

LOVE LOVE LOVE


2 Responses to “Family Ties”

  1. Blogger Lisa 

    What a cute family It looks like you all had a great time. Not a dull moment to be found.

  2. Blogger Kati 

    Oh, you have a great family!!! I love the photos :))))))))))))))

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Aspen
  • From Clovis, New Mexico, United States
  • Happily married to Logan for 5 years. We have a precious son Daven Tate who was diagnosed with Williams Syndrome (a genetic disorder)at 11 months old. What a joy it will be to watch him grow. Daven just turned TWO!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives