Hotel Ridgley


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Well, we have officially checked in to Hotel Ridgley. It is AWESOME! I don't have much time, so I just wanted to let everyone know that we are in Washington and had zero trouble with driving and directions. I know you are all shocked!

Thanks for your prayers and thoughts over the past few days. I know that is why we have made it here safely.

Lisa, Emma, Tatum and of course Chris are all amazing people. We are headed out now to do some serious shopping. Maybe you should keep praying for us as we break our bank accounts! HA!

Thanks again...I will write back later with more news and maybe some pictures.

LOVE LOVE LOVE


0 Responses to “Hotel Ridgley”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Aspen
  • From Clovis, New Mexico, United States
  • Happily married to Logan for 5 years. We have a precious son Daven Tate who was diagnosed with Williams Syndrome (a genetic disorder)at 11 months old. What a joy it will be to watch him grow. Daven just turned TWO!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives