Washington D.C. or BUST


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Today is the big day, we are officially off. The drive will start at 10:00 am today and will end (if all goes by the plan) by 10:00 pm on Thursday night. I will be sure to take tons of pictures documenting our wonderful and crazy and exciting trip. Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers as we hit the road hard and heavy. (Or maybe you should keep every other driver in your prayers as we will be flying down that interstate! Shhh, don’t tell the authorities!)

I had so many things to say, but I can’t seem to get my thoughts together today. I am sure it is a bit of anxiety, nervousness, exhaustion and excitement about the trip. Maybe by the time I can give you an update, I will be better prepared to talk.

This will be the longest trip that I have ever taken without Daven. So I am not sure what my mood will be towards the end of my stay in D.C. I will be leaving him here with Logan and his GranZ & PapaT. (I am worried that the hardest part will be actually coming home to him. When I see that he hasn’t even noticed I have been gone. That to me, is heart wrenching.) Please also, keep GranZ, PapaT, Logan and Daven in your prayers.

I will, however, have Lisa and Emma and Baby Tatum to spoil while I am there. And yes, I will be doing some serious spoiling and buying pink dresses! ;-) No need to worry, I can give short updates while I am gone. Possibly even add a few pictures to show off.

Thanks for your prayers and thoughts everybody. Now break out the IPod, conversation questions, and portable DVD player…Load em’ up and lets roll!

LOVE LOVE LOVE


2 Responses to “Washington D.C. or BUST”

  1. Blogger Lisa 

    YIPEE!!!!!! I can not wait until Thursday night. I feel like a kid the night before Christmas. Drive safe I'll see you all very soon. You can update everyone when you get to my place I'll let you use my computer free of charge :) LOL, it is in the guest room anyway.

  2. Blogger Kati 

    Have a good trip!!! And be careful on the road!!! Everything will be OK, waiting for the documentary-photos :))))
    Big hug: Kati

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Aspen
  • From Clovis, New Mexico, United States
  • Happily married to Logan for 5 years. We have a precious son Daven Tate who was diagnosed with Williams Syndrome (a genetic disorder)at 11 months old. What a joy it will be to watch him grow. Daven just turned TWO!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives