Along the Journey...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



TA-DA! This may not be exactly what you had in mind for the big surprise. Sorry to disappoint you. Back in early January I decided that for the new year, I would like a new blog design. So with the help of my brilliantly talented friend Sarah, here it is! I am exceedingly pleased with how it turned out and was so anxious to show it off. Sorry for those of you that were hoping the surprise was much more extravagant. HA! Jokes on you.

So here’s to a new year and a new start. I hope you will continue reading Daven Tate’s blog and travel along this journey with me. It has been an amazing two years and I hope this year will be full of growth, development, and hope for my precious son.

Thanks for all your help Sarah. Your talent is remarkable!

Along the Journey…

LOVE LOVE LOVE


0 Responses to “Along the Journey...”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Aspen
  • From Clovis, New Mexico, United States
  • Happily married to Logan for 5 years. We have a precious son Daven Tate who was diagnosed with Williams Syndrome (a genetic disorder)at 11 months old. What a joy it will be to watch him grow. Daven just turned TWO!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives