Overwhelmed?


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Now that I am officially free from Jury Duty…I have nothing to say. Oddly enough, sitting quietly for five straight days has left me speechless. I am thinking it is more related to the fact that I am simply so overwhelmed that I don’t know what to do, say or where to even begin. My desk is piled high with work that has been waiting for my return, my house is overflowing with laundry that I haven’t seem take care of all week long, and my brain is working so fast and running a million miles an hour that I can’t seem to stay focused on anything.

Once I get a bit more settled and relaxed I will update with new pictures and possibly even a big new surprise! So, maybe that will tease you just enough to keep on comin back. I HAVE MISSED YOU!

LOVE LOVE LOVE


3 Responses to “Overwhelmed?”

  1. Blogger Nancy 

    Yay, you're back!

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Ooo, you have peaked my curiosity so I will be coming back! (Of course, I was coming back either way...hahahaha!!!)

  3. Blogger Kerry 

    When did you take my picture??? :) It sures feels that way! Can't wait to here about the goings on... write soon!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Aspen
  • From Clovis, New Mexico, United States
  • Happily married to Logan for 5 years. We have a precious son Daven Tate who was diagnosed with Williams Syndrome (a genetic disorder)at 11 months old. What a joy it will be to watch him grow. Daven just turned TWO!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives