Back Support


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I have been told a time or two that Logan and I are “towers of strength.” While not sure I totally agree with that statement, (hence a few minor melt downs last week!) I do think that we are handling things as best as we know how. We obviously couldn’t do it without some MAJOR support from family, friends, and our faith in God.

Last week was a long hard week for me. It was almost as though things regarding Daven and his limitations were haunting me. I couldn’t seem to get away no matter how hard I tried. By the end of the week, I just wanted to run as far away from my life as possible. But, I managed to carry on and survive yet another week. The point I am trying to make is that I don’t survive times like last week without so much support from my family.

GranZ and PapaT, you are my rock! Thank you for loving Logan, Daven and I the way you do. Your willingness to do any and everything we need is un-matched. It is because of you that we continue to survive day to day. There will are no ways to repay you for what you have done over the past two years for Logan and I. Perhaps Daven’s extra hugs and kisses is enough.

To the rest of my family…you will forever be in my heart for the love and compassion you have shown. Daven is lucky to be loved by so many. It makes my heart feel heavy when I think of other special needs children that don’t have half the amount of love that Daven is shown on a daily basis. So, thank you. Thank you to all of you for your support and love.

For those of you out there who are the support system for others…Thank you as well. The love you give to these children will be given back to you ten fold!

LOVE LOVE LOVE


6 Responses to “Back Support”

  1. Blogger Kerry 

    How lucky you are to have such support. There are really yucky days... it is nice to know you ahve people to lean on. :)

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I'm sorry you had a bad few days, but I'm glad I wasn't alone as I sung the blues. You aren't alone, either, chica.

    I so wish you were here. :(

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Like I told you yesterday try not to get down...You have lots of people on your side :) I love you

  4. Blogger Nicole 

    What a beautiful tribute to a wonderful family. Love you Aspen! Hope things start looking up.

  5. Blogger Amy 

    Today is a better day, hang in there toots.
    XOXO

  6. Anonymous Anonymous 

    What great pictures of Mom and Dad!! I have to say...I'm so pround to be a part of your "Back Support." It is an honor, indeed.
    LOVE YOU!!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Aspen
  • From Clovis, New Mexico, United States
  • Happily married to Logan for 5 years. We have a precious son Daven Tate who was diagnosed with Williams Syndrome (a genetic disorder)at 11 months old. What a joy it will be to watch him grow. Daven just turned TWO!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives