Back to reality…


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



We have made it home from our week long trip to Oklahoma. It was a fantastic trip and Santa was so generous to all of us! I have been out of commission for a week now and I feel a bit out of sorts. The one great thing about traveling to OK is how easy it is to run away from reality. No TV, no internet, no phone…it was nice to have a breath of fresh air. Just a little time to enjoy games food and fun.

We have so many pictures and great stories to tell and show off. However, we only have one minute to spare before we rush off to enjoy Christmas with my family. As soon as we get a break from all the Santa and fun, I will be sure and tell all.

I hope everyone had a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS. I have missed you all so much. I will be spending lots of time catching up on everyone’s holiday stories.

Merry Christmas to all…and to all a good night.

LOVE LOVE LOVE


5 Responses to “Back to reality…”

  1. Blogger Nancy 

    I missed you, too!

  2. Blogger Kerry 

    Ho Ho Ho :)

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Glad your back safe.

  4. Blogger Nicole 

    Merry Belated Christmas Aspen!! Can't wait to see the pics of your cutie-pie. Post them soon. :)

  5. Blogger Amy 

    Arg! I have been gone, I was thinking happy thoughts for out b-day boy however. I didn't forget you guys, give Daven a big drooly kiss from Av!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Aspen
  • From Clovis, New Mexico, United States
  • Happily married to Logan for 5 years. We have a precious son Daven Tate who was diagnosed with Williams Syndrome (a genetic disorder)at 11 months old. What a joy it will be to watch him grow. Daven just turned TWO!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives