Santa Baby!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



It was a nice and productive weekend in my household. Friday we all went out and finished my list of Christmas shopping. It is so fun buying things for Daven. Envisioning smiles of joy as he unwraps his amazing gifts from Santa. Okay, so maybe not smiles of joy because they are pretty boring gifts. Jammies, Coat, and a few odds and ends. I also finished wrapping all of my gifts. Daven has been googly eyed over the boxes bags and bows! I finally had to put them up on the guest bed to keep him out. HA!

We also decided to make one final stop to visit Santa! I was anxious to see how Daven would react to jolly Santa. When we put Daven in his lap he looked and stared for a while and just wasn’t sure what he thought about this Santa thing. Then once he relaxed after a few minutes he smiled and started to enjoy Santa’s company. We ended up getting the best shot of Daven. I was so pleased and am happy to say it was worth every penny! The scanned copy doesn’t do this picture justice. But he is still so cute. Logan wouldn’t let us take his hat off because he needed a serious haircut. Looking back now, I think the hat adds character.

We did finally end up giving Daven his third haircut. It is amazing what a little haircut can do to make him look like such a big boy! I think I am still a bit in shock that he is almost 2. He is really starting to look like the big boy that he is.

One final side note. I have gotten some amazing things in my mail box over the past week. A beautiful ornament, pictures, and Christmas cards. Again, I am so lucky call all of you my friends and Thank you for your love and support this year. Here’s to family and friends, Christmas can’t be very far away.

LOVE LOVE LOVE


6 Responses to “Santa Baby!”

  1. Blogger Nancy 

    How cute is that? That's a WONDERFUL photo.

    And that Santa doesn't look drunk. BONUS!

  2. Blogger Nicole 

    Wow, you can't plan pictures like that!! How cute.

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    What a great picture of Daven and Santa!! Can't wait for Christmas...food, family, presents, fun!

  4. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Awwwww! How adorable. Isn't Christmas FUN when there are kids???? Enjoy!

    Kim

  5. Anonymous Anonymous 

    He just looks like he fits in this setting! And he's got such a good smile on his face too. Can't wait to kiss that smiling face in a week! Love you!

  6. Anonymous Anonymous 

    That is the best picture and what a awesome Santa

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Aspen
  • From Clovis, New Mexico, United States
  • Happily married to Logan for 5 years. We have a precious son Daven Tate who was diagnosed with Williams Syndrome (a genetic disorder)at 11 months old. What a joy it will be to watch him grow. Daven just turned TWO!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives