♪ Snow, snow, snow, SNOW ♪


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



We have been hit hard this weekend with snow! I will make an uneducated guess and say we have almost accumulated 12 inches of snow. Yes, there is a blanket of snow outside and we are snuggled under a blanket inside!

I do love this time of year when it is so cold and the snow is so beautiful! I love to stand by the nice warm fire and get that warm fuzzy feeling all over! However, I am so over it this year.

You may or may not know that New Mexico isn’t known for all its snow. Yes we get our fair share usually to help fund the ski resorts, but Clovis NM isn’t one of those places. Snow tends to shut down this area for a few days because we simply don’t know how to manage driving in this stuff!

I have threatened to throw Daven out in the snow to see what he thinks about it. It would be a great photo op. But I inevitably stop myself thinking that it isn’t worth the risk of him getting sick. We did indulge in a small batch of homemade ice cream. It was quite tasty! But that is as far as we got in snow celebration mode. Not even as much as a snow ball fight.

Who knows, I am sure this foot of snow plans on hanging out for a few days. I suppose there is still plenty of time for snow ball fights and maybe even a snowman.

LOVE LOVE LOVE


5 Responses to “♪ Snow, snow, snow, SNOW ♪”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Oooh! I love it. So pretty. Send some up here, would you? That darn El Nino has made it rain more than snow this year.

  2. Blogger Kati 

    Whoahhh!!! Beautiful snow!!! Szabi got a sledge for christmas... I don't think we'll have the chance to try it in this year :DDDDD Should I post it to you???? ;)

    Love, Kati

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    There is always time for a snowball fight! Snow Ice-Cream, wonderful idea!!
    Amanda

  4. Anonymous Anonymous 

    we got a nice dusting...I wish we got more like you all :) Emma kept saying look atthe white rain.LOL

  5. Blogger Kerry 

    Holy snow - more than the northeast, for sure. Take a pic of Daven with that snowman!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Aspen
  • From Clovis, New Mexico, United States
  • Happily married to Logan for 5 years. We have a precious son Daven Tate who was diagnosed with Williams Syndrome (a genetic disorder)at 11 months old. What a joy it will be to watch him grow. Daven just turned TWO!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives