Call someone you love...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Last night we got a call from a good friend saying that her father was killed in a car accident. He was 49. These kinds of phone calls late at night always make your stomach jump into your throat in fear that something terrible has happened to one of your own family members.

Over the past year we have seen lots of heartache, Logan’s cousin Brent Marshall who passed away from complications of brain surgery, and a very dear friend Chad James who was also killed in a car accident. They both died way before their time.

I just wanted to remind everyone that is reading to stop for a moment and reflect on your life. Does everyone you love, know you love them? If not, call them now and tell them. If they do, call them now and remind them.

Are you and God on speaking terms? If not, take a minute and talk with him. He longs for your conversations. When all else fails, crawl up in his lap and pour your heart out to him. He will listen when the world is too busy.

So, while you still have the chance, call and chat with whomever is on your heart at this very moment.

Thanks again for letting me talk. And while I still have the chance to say so…I LOVE YOU ALL SO VERY MUCH!


1 Responses to “Call someone you love...”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Aspen...and Log & Daven, too ~

    It means so much to me that you remembered Chad in your posting. I'm so sorry to hear about your friend's loss. We'll keep them in our prayers.

    And thanks for reminding us all to take better care of each other in the "I Love You" department. We love all three of you very much and can't wait to see you again soon!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Aspen
  • From Clovis, New Mexico, United States
  • Happily married to Logan for 5 years. We have a precious son Daven Tate who was diagnosed with Williams Syndrome (a genetic disorder)at 11 months old. What a joy it will be to watch him grow. Daven just turned TWO!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives