Are You My Mother?


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



This is what I found hanging out on my sidewalk this morning as I was leaving for work. He just looked up at me with his big eyes and I knew he was asking me “Are You My Mother?” His mother however, was there yelling out making sure that he knew I was not his mother. ;-)

The funny thing is…this little guy isn’t from the nest I have been watching. So I have no idea where he came from and where his home actually is. Guess I just have baby birds hatching all over the house and I love them all!

Have a good weekend everybody.

LOVE LOVE LOVE


1 Responses to “Are You My Mother?”

  1. Blogger Lisa 

    so cute...Maybe you'll find another nest this weekend :)

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Aspen
  • From Clovis, New Mexico, United States
  • Happily married to Logan for 5 years. We have a precious son Daven Tate who was diagnosed with Williams Syndrome (a genetic disorder)at 11 months old. What a joy it will be to watch him grow. Daven just turned TWO!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives