Walkin’ on Sunshine


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Daven’s future girlfriend/wife (Arranged marriages still exist don’t they?) mailed him a big package this weekend. Little did we know how fun this giant package would turn out to be.

Baby Tatum and Auntie Lisa sent Daven a Sesame Street walker because they love him so much. It arrived as Daven was taking a nap, so I kicked it in gear and put it all together for him before he woke up. As soon as he got up I put him in his new toy and it was an instant connection.


Priority was to find the spinner in the toy (Which he would tell you is a GREAT spinner!) then he had to inspect the rest of the toy. Still not realizing what he can do while in the toy, I helped show him how fun it would be to move around. Within 10 or 20 minutes he was cruising all over the house. Only going backwards so far, but all babies start going backwards. So, I am thrilled with the new toy!

As you can see from the pictures, the house has ZERO room for new toys…but if this will help get those legs stronger we will make room. I am also hoping it will help Daven realize how fun being mobile can be, so I will deal with the maze of toys throughout the house. I like to see it as a security system. I DARE a burglar try to come in the house without some toy lighting up and singing! HA, can’t be done. ;-)

Thanks Lisa and Baby Tate! We love you and can’t wait to actually meet you in a few weeks.

LOVE LOVE LOVE


2 Responses to “Walkin’ on Sunshine”

  1. Blogger Lisa 

    We love you guys too...

  2. Blogger Teresa and Shawn 

    I love love love the photos! Daven looks so happy in his new toy. I absolutely adore the expressions on their faces when they get something new that just delights them!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Aspen
  • From Clovis, New Mexico, United States
  • Happily married to Logan for 5 years. We have a precious son Daven Tate who was diagnosed with Williams Syndrome (a genetic disorder)at 11 months old. What a joy it will be to watch him grow. Daven just turned TWO!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives