♥ Home Sweet Home ♥


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I am fairly confident that Logan, Daven and I are all traveled out for a while. Don’t long vacations always make you feel like you come home needing a vacation? Don’t get me wrong, we had an AWESOME time with all the family in Colorado and in Oklahoma, but it has wiped me out! I am starting to think that I will need to take a few days off work so I can recover from traveling. HA!

Okay, sorry…now let me get to the good stuff. Oklahoma was great! No tornados, only tons of fun and fantastic food. (Yes, most of the trip revolved around food…which unfortunately I love!)

This is Aunt Joy (GrandMama’s sister – Logan’s Aunt…Do I need to draw a family tree?) holding Daven on Wednesday. He was beat from the trip and crashed out right in her arms. We finally ended up putting him in the floor because he was cutting off the circulation to her arm. Ha, he is getting so heavy. Especially with that brace.

With Cousin Luke there…we thought “How cute would it be to have them dressed alike?” Da-da-dummmm…here are the little men all dressed alike! How cute is this? Oh, just think how bad it is going to be when/if there are two girls! We snapped and snapped pictures of these boys for a good 30 minutes. They were just so cute that we couldn’t take our eyes off of them.


Thank goodness there were tons of happy helpers to give a lending hand with Daven. He was a little grumpy while we were there. I am not sure it allergies he was fighting with, or just plain tired and wanting to be home. He is such a homebody. (I think he gets that from his GranZ!!) Such great helpers that I even got to take a nice long nap. How I ended up with zero pictures of GrandMama or GrandPa…I don’t know. I am sure you know that they had lots of time with those grandbabies!

Here is Auntie Shayla taking a nice nap with Daven. Aren’t they so sweet? Congratulations Shayla on your graduation! We are all so proud of you and anxious to watch you put your talents to work.

FINALLY WE HAVE AUNTIE SHAYLA!!!


And here is Grandma Gene. Logan’s Grandmother Daven’s Great-Grandmother. (I am really going to have to draw a family tree, aren’t I?)



And finally, here is Uncle Garrett holding both the boys. They are all dressed up and ready to go to Church. Those boys are just so cute…I just want to eat them up.

We were thrilled to go and take a little time off to see GrandMama and GrandPa. They have a nice new house with lots of running room for those grandbabies when they get bigger. I can’t wait for Luke and Daven to get bigger so they can enjoy trips to Oklahoma to play with GrandMama and GrandPa. Oh they fun they all will have. Fishing, golfing, boating…I can already see it. It is truly a little boys dream.

Hope you enjoy the pictures (if you can see them), it is nice to be back home. If Blogger.com will cooperate with me…I will be updating on a regular basis again. (I have updated sooner, but I have been fighting with Blogger for 2 days now!)

LOVE LOVE LOVE


1 Responses to “♥ Home Sweet Home ♥”

  1. Blogger Lisa 

    SO CUTE!!! Well worth the wait. I love the matching clothes:)

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Aspen
  • From Clovis, New Mexico, United States
  • Happily married to Logan for 5 years. We have a precious son Daven Tate who was diagnosed with Williams Syndrome (a genetic disorder)at 11 months old. What a joy it will be to watch him grow. Daven just turned TWO!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives