Blogging Frustrations


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Well, I am sorry that my blogging updates have been few and far in between lately. I have been fighting with blogger.com for about 2 days now. I have the entire update about our Oklahoma trip drafted and ready to post…but blogger.com isn’t letting me add any pictures. [Insert Angry Smiley Here] And, the pictures are so great, that I don’t want to leave them out.

So, at this point in time, I just wanted to let you know that we have returned from Oklahoma and a full update will be posted soon. HOPEFULLY by tomorrow, but I have been thinking that for the past 2 days. My apologies to you and thanks for checking for all the latest and greatest. But today; this is all you get.

I will be back tomorrow and try again.

LOVE LOVE LOVE


1 Responses to “Blogging Frustrations”

  1. Blogger Lisa 

    LOL......

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Aspen
  • From Clovis, New Mexico, United States
  • Happily married to Logan for 5 years. We have a precious son Daven Tate who was diagnosed with Williams Syndrome (a genetic disorder)at 11 months old. What a joy it will be to watch him grow. Daven just turned TWO!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives