You're Pretty!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Last night, Daven and I were outside on the back porch swinging away. It was such a beautiful day that we had to sit outside and enjoy the warm weather. As soon as Autumn got home, she joined us on the swing.

Daven LOVES his Auntie Autumn so he wanted to go see her right away. As they were swinging, I decided to grab the camera and take a few pictures of the lovely day! And luckily I did. I think this picture is by far, one of the best pictures taken of Daven. You can see all over his face how much he loves his Auntie! Almost like he is just admiring her beauty.

As for my picture, he isn’t so happy to be sitting in my lap. (another picture with a fake smile) You will probably notice how he is trying to squirm his way out of my arms. But I am smiling away! HA! Thanks Autumn for enjoying the beautiful afternoon with Daven and I. And thanks to GOD for giving us such a beautiful afternoon to enjoy.

Hope you love the pictures as much as I did. Today is another beautiful day, so maybe we will have more pictures to share tomorrow.

LOVE LOVE LOVE


3 Responses to “You're Pretty!”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    just so you know...I've been checking the blog all day waiting in anticipation for those pics!! What a q-t!!

  2. Blogger WhiteFade 

    those pics are the most adorable i've ever seen! somebody give these kids some crystal crowns or something - they're just way too beautiful.

  3. Blogger Teresa and Shawn 

    You checked out my blog, so I had to check out yours. Daven is adorable! I love the smiles on these kids' faces.

    Take care,
    Teresa
    www.claresjourney.blogspot.com

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Aspen
  • From Clovis, New Mexico, United States
  • Happily married to Logan for 5 years. We have a precious son Daven Tate who was diagnosed with Williams Syndrome (a genetic disorder)at 11 months old. What a joy it will be to watch him grow. Daven just turned TWO!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives