I BELIEVE...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Well, I have been racking my brain trying to think what I wanted to write about today. And I just can’t think of anything off hand. So, I thought I would bring out the I BELIEVE list. Trevor brought this up back in December and I have been working on it ever since. It is far too long to give you my entire list (like 4 pages too long) but I wanted to share some of them with you. And possibly get you to start your own I BELIEVE list.

I BELIEVE…

-I can fly.
-I can touch the sky.
(okay only kidding)
-I can soar, I see me running through that open door.
(okay I am sorry, I am done now)
-In love at first sight, when you have a child you will understand.
-Family time is better than a home cooked meal or a clean house.
-My wedding day and the day Daven was born are the two most important days of my life.
-A child’s laugh is the greatest sound on earth.
-A good doctor is worth the drive…no matter how far it may be.
-In skipping the main course and going straight for the dessert.
-A working mom is still a great mom!
-In Pre-marital counseling.
-Your life shouldn’t be defined by your children.
-In the saying…”if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it.”
-Feeling a baby move in your womb is an unforgettable feeling
-You should question everything!
-In chiropractors.
-A mothers intuition can be stronger than a doctors diagnosis.
-Strange things happen on a full moon.
-I sleep best in my own bed.
-My father is the most genuine person I have ever met.
-A massage can change your outlook on life. (or at least for the rest of the week)
-You should be nice to the freaks. Who knows when they might blow the place up…if you are nice, maybe you will be spared!
-GranZ is Daven’s favorite person in the whole world.
-Having a family of six is worth the tight budget.
-Flirting to get a “better deal” isn’t a bad thing.
-Five minutes alone can be the best or worst five minutes of the day.
-You can learn to adapt to almost any situation.

-You should love what you do; otherwise - why do it?
-A clean house is a sign of an unlived life.


Okay, I think that is enough for now, but maybe this will get your juices flowing. Go ahead, start your own list. And continue to add to it on a daily basis. Thanks Trevor for starting this new trend! Brilliant I say!

I am also adding a picture of Daven just for good measure. ;-)

LOVE LOVE LOVE


1 Responses to “I BELIEVE...”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I demand you post the entire list!!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Aspen
  • From Clovis, New Mexico, United States
  • Happily married to Logan for 5 years. We have a precious son Daven Tate who was diagnosed with Williams Syndrome (a genetic disorder)at 11 months old. What a joy it will be to watch him grow. Daven just turned TWO!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives