Taking a Few Days Off!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I have decided that I have had enough! ;-)

I will be attending a conference in Albuquerque tomorrow through Saturday. It is a conference put on by an organization that Auntie Alowetta helped create back in the early 80’s. I will get to meet other families in the state that are raising disabled children. I am truly excited about this opportunity and anxious to get involved with this organization.

Topics on the agenda are “Being an advocate for your child,” “Keeping medical records organized,” etc. You get the point. So, I will not be writing as much as I usually do for the next few days. I will however, be back on Monday with lots of pictures and a full update.

GranZ and Daven will be going with me, but we are leaving daddy in the dust. Which I am sure he will love the few nights of good rest. (Wait maybe we should bring him!) ;-)

Daven has worn the brace for 2 ½ hours so far today. We will try and get in a few more hours before the day is out. And possibly getting him to sleep in it again.

Have a great week and weekend. LOVE LOVE LOVE


1 Responses to “Taking a Few Days Off!”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Oh, no! We're going to miss you completely! We'll be in town Friday night through Monday morning... :..(

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Aspen
  • From Clovis, New Mexico, United States
  • Happily married to Logan for 5 years. We have a precious son Daven Tate who was diagnosed with Williams Syndrome (a genetic disorder)at 11 months old. What a joy it will be to watch him grow. Daven just turned TWO!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives