A Day at the Races


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Auntie Autumn had a 5K run on Saturday at the College’s annual Prairiedoggapalooza (say that three times!), so PapaT, GranZ, Daven and I all went out to help support her. As always, she did AWESOME! She actually ended up beating her best time, WAY TO GO AUTUMN!

Thanks to Sarah (Autumn’s good friend and fellow CCC employee of mine), I have some great pictures of the event to share with you. Autumn crossing the finish line and Daven looking a bit drunk from all the excitement.

Autumn and I also went to an event here in Clovis with Monga and GranZ. They participated in a “Tea Party” in which tables were decorated and then voted on favorites. No their table did not win, but it was one of the best in the building! This event was fun, but VERY long. PapaT stayed at the house with Daven for an hour…maybe. Three hours later, Autumn and I rushed home to save him. Thank goodness for PapaT! Any other babysitter would have requested overtime pay. Whew, we owe you one dad. Daven will make it up to you in kisses! (Those to a grandparent are worth more than money.)

Other than that, our weekend was fairly quiet. Just the usual weekend chores (laundry, Wal-Mart run, mowing the yard, blah blah). Nothing too exciting worth mentioning.

Well, I hope you enjoy the pictures. Be sure and congratulate Autumn on her great run! We were all so proud of her. It was Daven’s good luck kiss!!

LOVE LOVE LOVE


1 Responses to “A Day at the Races”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    *blushing!! I haven't even gotten those pictures yet...lucky! You guys made all the difference...especially Daven. I always want to make him proud. Thanks for the feature article on your blog! Where will I get all this good press when I move out?
    Love you!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Aspen
  • From Clovis, New Mexico, United States
  • Happily married to Logan for 5 years. We have a precious son Daven Tate who was diagnosed with Williams Syndrome (a genetic disorder)at 11 months old. What a joy it will be to watch him grow. Daven just turned TWO!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives