B-Day...Brace Day


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Well, today is the day. We head to Lubbock in about 2 hours. Daven did not sleep very well last night. Which is a shame because I am guessing that would have been our last decent night of sleep for about the next month. So, if you see me walking around zombie like…please have pity on me and point me in the right direction. HA!

I truly believe in a child’s ability to feel tension and trouble among adults. I believe this is why Daven didn’t sleep last night. He knew that Logan and I were hoping for one final good nights rest and were stressed about today. So, Daven panicked and couldn’t sleep either. I may be way off base on this, he may have just had an upset tummy, but my motherly instinct hasn’t let me down yet.

Please keep us in your prayers and thoughts today as we travel and as we go through this next step. You have my word that pictures will be available by tomorrow with an update on our first night with the new brace. Wish us luck!

I hope everyone has a great day. LOVE LOVE LOVE


2 Responses to “B-Day...Brace Day”

  1. Blogger Jeremy 

    I hope all goes well in Lubbock and that he gets that smile back on his face very soon.

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I'm reading this a little late, but you all are definitely in my prayers! Let me know how everything went. We love you!
    Nat + 4 boys

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Aspen
  • From Clovis, New Mexico, United States
  • Happily married to Logan for 5 years. We have a precious son Daven Tate who was diagnosed with Williams Syndrome (a genetic disorder)at 11 months old. What a joy it will be to watch him grow. Daven just turned TWO!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives