Rubber Ducky, You're the One


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Daven was having such a great time in his bath last night, that I thought I would share the pictures with you. Splish Splash Splish Splash…he couldn’t get enough splashing. So cute!

I hope everyone has a great weekend. Logan will be working, so Daven and I will just hang out and play play play! Hopefully he will enjoy his last few days of free, full motion. Depending on the weather, we might even make a trip to the park or zoo. That is always easy cheap entertainment.

I am racking my brain trying to think of something clever and fun to say, but today, I guess I am just boring. Sorry for disappointing you avid readers. I hope this one day of boringness doesn’t discourage you from coming back again. But hey, the pictures are cute. ;-)

Have a great weekend!

LOVE LOVE LOVE


1 Responses to “Rubber Ducky, You're the One”

  1. Blogger Jeremy 

    He's adorable Aspen. I'm enjoying the blog, keep it up.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Aspen
  • From Clovis, New Mexico, United States
  • Happily married to Logan for 5 years. We have a precious son Daven Tate who was diagnosed with Williams Syndrome (a genetic disorder)at 11 months old. What a joy it will be to watch him grow. Daven just turned TWO!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives