So Here's To You!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I have so much to say today. It will be a busy weekend full of graduations and Mothers day.

First of all, I would like to make a toast to all the graduates out there. Autumn, Blanca, Shayla, Andrew, and all the others I have left out; CHEERS! You have all demonstrated the capacity to challenge yourselves and to achieve something worth working for. While trying to avoid the standard graduation clichés, I will simply say to keep reaching for your goals and to remember that we make progress merely by being better than we were yesterday. (Okay, enough of the graduation speech already!) Congratulations to you all, I am so proud of you.

And now for my second toast. To all the Moms out there; Great Grandmothers, Grandmothers, Old Moms, New Moms, Mothers to be, and even Moms of four legged children; CHEERS! Thank you, Mom’s, for sacrificing everything you had, teaching they way you did, and loving in the way you do. We are all better children, parents, and people simply because of your love and guidance.

There are never enough words to say how much we love each mom in our life. So, I have compiled a few quotes that I thought said it best…

A mother is…one who can take the place of all others, but whose place no one else can take. ~G. Mermillod

In raising children, all you can do is your best...We take care of the possible and leave the impossible to God. ~Ruth Bell Grahm

The joy of motherhood: What a woman experiences when all the children are finally in bed. ~Barbara Johnson

To the world you might just be one person, but to one person you might just be the world. ~Author Unknown

If evolution really works, how come mothers still have only two hands? ~Ed Dussault

My Mother was the making of me. She was so true and so sure of me, I felt that I had someone to live for—someone I must not disappoint. ~Thomas Edison

And finally…

If your baby is beautiful and perfect, never cries or fusses, sleeps on schedule and burps on demand, an angel all the time…you’re the grandma! ~Teresa Bloomingdale

HAPPY GRADUATION AND MOTHERS DAY!!

LOVE LOVE LOVE


1 Responses to “So Here's To You!”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    What a great blog today!! Thanks for the kudos...couldn't have done, especially this last semester, without you! And Happy Mom's Day...now do something nice for yourself...you deserve it!!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Aspen
  • From Clovis, New Mexico, United States
  • Happily married to Logan for 5 years. We have a precious son Daven Tate who was diagnosed with Williams Syndrome (a genetic disorder)at 11 months old. What a joy it will be to watch him grow. Daven just turned TWO!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives