23/7


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Well, we made it. Daven is finally up to 23 hours a day! Whew, what a long day for that little man. Yesterday was his first full day of wearing the brace. He seems to be adjusting much faster than me. I think that children and babies are much more resilient than we give them credit for.

So we are off and running. Twenty-three hours a day, seven days a week. If we stick with the strict brace schedule, there are hopes of a shorter time frame. I gave Daven a bath last night and I thoroughly inspected his spine and I truly believe that it is already making a difference. So, with a little extra work and consistency…we might get this thing fixed within a year or less! YAY!

This picture was taken about 2 weeks ago. It is Daven and Luke admiring each others beauty. ;-) Daven LOVES his Cousin Luke, and I think Luke LOVES his Cousin Daven. Daven even gets so sad when Luke cries. I just wanted to share the picture with you all. Look how big Luke is getting, what a chunkster!

Happy Thursday everyone!

LOVE LOVE LOVE


1 Responses to “23/7”

  1. Blogger Jeremy 

    Aspen, that little boy you have is tough stuff. I am so glad to hear he is adjusting to his brace. I hope he exceeds all expectations and is out of it soon.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Aspen
  • From Clovis, New Mexico, United States
  • Happily married to Logan for 5 years. We have a precious son Daven Tate who was diagnosed with Williams Syndrome (a genetic disorder)at 11 months old. What a joy it will be to watch him grow. Daven just turned TWO!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives