I ♥ Auntie Autumn


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



What a busy weekend! I attended CCC’s Graduation on Friday night, Autumn’s Graduation Saturday morning, BBQ Saturday afternoon, and Mothers Day on Sunday. Whew, it has been a long time since my weekend has been so packed full with activity.

Daven wasn’t feeling so well on Saturday, so he hung out with Daddy instead of coming to Autumn’s graduation. I was really bummed about this because we had the cutest little shirt for him to wear to support Autumn. It was a tiny ENMU shirt and we put “I ♥ Auntie Autumn” on the back. It was so cute! He did love on her when she got to the party though, so maybe that made up for it. CONGRATULATIONS AUTUMN!

For my Mothers Day, I was totally spoiled. I got a beautiful James Avery bracelet and an hour full body massage! Happy Mothers Day to me! But the best part of the entire day was when Daven handed me my package. It was just his size fit perfectly in his hands, and when he reached for me handing me the package…I LOST IT! I wish I had a camera to show off this beautiful moment, but of course it was too far away before the moment had passed. I just wanted to share the best part about my Mothers Day with you! Even now, tears are welling up in my eyes thinking about it.

Here are a few pictures I wanted to share with you of Daven this weekend. Loving on Auntie Autumn, Pudge, and Daddy. When will I have pictures of Daven giving me love? Sigh



LOVE LOVE LOVE


1 Responses to “I ♥ Auntie Autumn”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Congrats on mothers day. You know this is just a start, and it will get so much better!!! Just wait you will have great stories to tell as well.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Aspen
  • From Clovis, New Mexico, United States
  • Happily married to Logan for 5 years. We have a precious son Daven Tate who was diagnosed with Williams Syndrome (a genetic disorder)at 11 months old. What a joy it will be to watch him grow. Daven just turned TWO!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives