Rocky Mountain High


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



We are off! I thought the day would never come; but bright and early tomorrow morning, GranZ, PapaT, Daven and I (leaving Logan in the New Mexico dust) are heading towards Colorado. I will be attending the third graduation within two weeks. Whew! One graduation a year is enough, none-the-less four within three weeks. I should be entitled to an “Honorary Degree” or something.

Trust, that I will be taking tons of pictures to share with you when we return. I will be back on Tuesday, just in time to unpack and repack to head towards Oklahoma on Wednesday for the fourth and final graduation. (I expect to receive my Honorary Degree there.) So, Daven and I will be on the road a lot the next few days, but the destinations will be worth all the time in the car. Thank goodness for portable DVD players! ;-)

I hope everyone has a fabulous LONG weekend. I hope you put some shrimp on the barbe, and chase it down with a cold drink. (lemonade of course)

HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY everybody! LOVE LOVE LOVE


1 Responses to “Rocky Mountain High”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Can't do anything about the degree, but I do think you deserve to be granted honorary military wife status! You're sounding more and more like me every day! My travels are officially over for the rest of the summer, though, so if you ever need to borrow Brian for back-up... :) Have fun!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Aspen
  • From Clovis, New Mexico, United States
  • Happily married to Logan for 5 years. We have a precious son Daven Tate who was diagnosed with Williams Syndrome (a genetic disorder)at 11 months old. What a joy it will be to watch him grow. Daven just turned TWO!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives