Monday Morning Blues


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Today I seem to have the “Don’t Wannas” “Monday Morning Blues” or “Vacation-itis.” Whatever you want to call it, I can’t seem to get the motivation to do any work today. So, I thought I would stall a little longer and add a new post to the blog.

It was a fairly quiet weekend. Same ol’ weekend chores. Laundry, house work (which I did very little of), and laziness (which I did a lot of). Daven decided that he wanted to help me with the laundry and when I walked out of the living room for one second…I came back to see this. What a mess he made, but I just had to laugh about it.

He even ended up finding the ONE hanger that could actually spin. HA! If you know anything about Daven, you know that he LOVES to spin. Anything and everything that will spin…he simply loves to spin. And by “spin” I mean; spinner toys, play cars he will turn upside down and spin the wheels, and even his newest discovery…hangers.

We also planted some flowers outside in the front yard. It was such a beautiful day that we knew Daven would enjoy being outside. So, we pulled his jumper out and set it up on the front porch. Sure enough, he instantly started smiling and giggling. He could also see Roxanne through Autumn’s window, and he just had a full conversation with her. So sweet. The picture doesn’t show it very well, but he is giving a full belly laugh to his daddy. I guess seeing his daddy with a shovel was just too funny for him to handle. ;-)

I hope everyone had a great weekend. I am sure we are all anxious for the next weekend to get here, seeing as it is a LONG weekend. YAY!

Okay, I have stalled long enough. Monday morning has officially begun. (Taking note that it is now 11:12 am HA!)

LOVE LOVE LOVE


0 Responses to “Monday Morning Blues”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Aspen
  • From Clovis, New Mexico, United States
  • Happily married to Logan for 5 years. We have a precious son Daven Tate who was diagnosed with Williams Syndrome (a genetic disorder)at 11 months old. What a joy it will be to watch him grow. Daven just turned TWO!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives