Comfort in a Friend


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



The past few weeks have been full of support and comfort from some remarkable friends. I have never been a girl with tons of friends, but over the past year I have needed all the friends I could find. And luckily I have found tons. Some old friends that have been around for a very long time, some acquaintances that have turned into a very good friendship, and some new friends that I have made instant connections with.

I simply say this because I just wanted to give a small “Shout-Out” so to speak, to all of my great friends. I could not have survived this year without your support, love and comfort. This week alone, I have gone to lunch with Autumn, Pam (a fellow Williams Syndrome mom to Sean), Blanca, and dinner with Beverlee. These tiny outings, do so much for my sanity. HA! The week before I got to see Natalie in town from Nebraska! So fun.

My newest friend (new as in like 3 days) is Lisa. She has two precious daughters, Emma (3) and Tatum (3 months). Tatum was diagnosed with WS at 2 molds old. We have made connections through email and we became instant friends. So instant, in fact, that we have already arranged a marriage for Tatum and Daven. We already know they will be the perfect couple. ;-)

Our only problem is that she lives in Maryland. That is what, 10 or 12 states away! However, Autumn might have a place to stay for a while when she heads to Washington. Here she is with Emma and Tatum.

Thanks to all my friends! I love you more than you will ever know.

LOVE LOVE LOVE


2 Responses to “Comfort in a Friend”

  1. Blogger Lisa 

    Thanks....I am so glad I have found a friend in you as well....Now if only i can get you to MD :) Atleast before the Wedding HAHAHHA

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    My future roomie!!! Can't wait to meet you...and Emma and Tatum! It was good to put a face with a name.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Aspen
  • From Clovis, New Mexico, United States
  • Happily married to Logan for 5 years. We have a precious son Daven Tate who was diagnosed with Williams Syndrome (a genetic disorder)at 11 months old. What a joy it will be to watch him grow. Daven just turned TWO!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives