WORLDS GREATEST DAD! ۩


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



First of all, “HAPPY FATHERS DAY!” to all the dads out there.

I wanted to honor you today and try to express how much I (as a daughter, grand-daughter and wife) love you and appreciate all the support you give. Dads have such a special role, and I am lucky enough to have that role played out so brilliantly. Both my grandfathers, my father, my father-in-law, and now my husband are all GREAT Dads! I thank God for that.

Through all these hard times, I have to look back and think of all the great times in my life. And I have to be greatful for all the great times Daven will have in his lifetime. He has so many “Proud Papa’s” on his side!

A special note needs to be said to my precious Logan. I am confronted every day with moms talking about the “dead-beat dads” that bolted when they got word of their special children. However, you have stood tall throughout this entire process. You have pitched in when you knew I was at my limit, you have gone to doctors appointments, swung the car seat (over and over and over), changed diapers, and stood by my side through all the tears. Your love for Daven shines brighter every day, which makes my love for you shine brighter everyday.


Thanks for being the WOLRDS GREATEST DAD! Daven will learn in time, how lucky he is to have a dad that loves him more than life.

And of course we can’t finish out the day without a few “Dad” quotes.

A father carries pictures where his money used to be. ~Author Unknown.

One father is more than a hundred schoolmasters. ~ English Proverb

Fatherhood is pretending the present you love most is soap-on-a-rope. ~ Bill Cosby

I cannot think of any need in childhood as strong as the need for a father’s protection. ~ Sigmund Freud

If the new American father feels bewildered and even defeated, let him take comfort from the fact that whatever he does in any fathering situation has a fifty percent chance of being right. ~Bill Cosby

I talk and talk and talk, and I haven’t taught people in 50 years what my father taught by example in one week. ~Mario Cuomo

I hope all you dads out there have a great day! Go golfing, fishing, hunting, or whatever it is that you boys do to relax.

LOVE LOVE LOVE


2 Responses to “WORLDS GREATEST DAD! ۩”

  1. Blogger Lisa 

    AWE....You are such a sweet family anyone looking at you can see the love.

  2. Blogger Nancy 

    What a wonderful tribute you put together! Enjoy your day!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Aspen
  • From Clovis, New Mexico, United States
  • Happily married to Logan for 5 years. We have a precious son Daven Tate who was diagnosed with Williams Syndrome (a genetic disorder)at 11 months old. What a joy it will be to watch him grow. Daven just turned TWO!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives