Life's Little "Pick Me Ups"


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



After such a hard day yesterday, I started to think of what would make me happier. And here are a few of the things I came up with…

  • A cookie dough blizzard
  • Just because flowers
  • Extra hugs and kisses from Daven (and boy did he give me extra! He knew he had some making up to do!)
  • Extra hugs and kisses from Logan
  • Crying
  • Funny emails
  • Shopping for new clothes, or shoes, or purses, or jewelry, etc
  • Chicken Wrap
  • Checking on my birds nest (no update to report as of today)
  • Venting it all out to Autumn
  • A massage
  • Calling a relative and/or friend
  • A night of free dinner without having to cook! (Thanks GranZ and PapaT!)
  • Planning a trip
  • Day dreaming
  • Going to therapy
  • Realizing that it could always be worse!
  • Watching “Friends”
  • Watching any girly TV for that matter!
  • A Giant Diet Coke
  • Skittles
  • Singing in the car ♪
  • A full nights rest
  • A date night
  • Riding in Autumn’s new car (CONGRATS AUTUMN!!)
  • Daven’s giggles

Whew, I am feeling so much better already! That is only a few of the things on my list. Next time, I will be better prepared to fight off "bad days." ;-)

Since I haven’t added a picture of Daven in way too long…I thought I had better add one today. Autumn’s best friend Chyanne came over yesterday to see her new car and came in to love on Daven. As you can see from the pictures, he loved on her as well!


Thanks for sending the good vibes my way yesterday. I know it helped. Daven and I are both feeling much better today! Have a great Tuesday everybody!

LOVE LOVE LOVE


1 Responses to “Life's Little "Pick Me Ups"”

  1. Blogger Lisa 

    So glad you are feeling better you deserve only the best :)

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Aspen
  • From Clovis, New Mexico, United States
  • Happily married to Logan for 5 years. We have a precious son Daven Tate who was diagnosed with Williams Syndrome (a genetic disorder)at 11 months old. What a joy it will be to watch him grow. Daven just turned TWO!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives