New Arrivals...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



They are finally here. I was starting to get a bit nervous that they weren’t going to hatch…but all four baby chicks are here. The entire household, including kitty Roxanne (back away from the nest, Roxanne!) are all so excited! You can’t tell much by the picture because they are so itty bitty. I will continue to snap pictures at the newest members of the Marshall clan, and show them off as they get bigger. (Which I am sure will continue to make mommy bird furious!)

Along with the new arrivals we had a jam packed weekend o’ fun! Saturday Daven and I ran down to cheer on Auntie Autumn in her 10K (6.2 Mile) race. Daven clad in his “I ♥ Auntie Autumn” shirt and ready to yell and cheer. She did awesome even though we didn’t make it in time for Daven to give his famous good luck kiss. That evening we all got to enjoy a nice dinner with Don and Suzanne.

However, for Father’s Day…Dad, Mom and Daven were all social butterflies. Dressed in the same shirts in honor of Fathers Day (My two favorite boys are just precious, I can’t get enough of them!) we all headed over to Garrett and Micah’s house to help them celebrate Garrett’s FIRST fathers day and ate "finger lickin' good" ribs. Yummy! Here are Cousin Luke and Daven playing together. They are such great friends!


Then Logan, Kyle, Amanda and I all went out to a movie and dinner. Auntie Autumn stayed with Daven for her first official babysitting duties. I guess they were both a little nervous about this; Daven apparently gave Auntie Autumn a true initiation. HA! Sorry Autumn, don’t take it personal. I am confident that he would have done the same for me.

Whew, after that brief (yes that was brief) recap…I am sure you noticed what a crazy busy weekend we had. However, I am already feeling like this week will be a much better week than last. The arrival of the new birds and the great weekend we have had…have really lifted my spirits.

Hope everyone is having a great Monday! (If there is such a thing as a great Monday.)

LOVE LOVE LOVE


3 Responses to “New Arrivals...”

  1. Blogger Lisa 

    Good Thing Daven Broke Autum in for Tatum... Don't worry Autum Emma well help you...:) The Birds are great.

  2. Blogger Britney 

    Sounds like you guys had a fun weekend! And those baby birdies I bet are so cute! Congrats on your new arrivals...haha

    Britney

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    love those matching shirts on your baby and your baby-daddy!! you should read the book "are you my mother" to daven it has been one of my very favorites since i was little (it's about a birdie)
    lovlovelove (aspen stole this from ME), saralyn

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Aspen
  • From Clovis, New Mexico, United States
  • Happily married to Logan for 5 years. We have a precious son Daven Tate who was diagnosed with Williams Syndrome (a genetic disorder)at 11 months old. What a joy it will be to watch him grow. Daven just turned TWO!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives