A Birds Eye View


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



As I was enjoying the weather outside this weekend, I remembered my nest. So I grabbed a step stool and checked on my little birdies. I snapped this picture, I am not sure if you can tell much. If you look closely you can see an itty bitty yellow beak in the right side of the picture. So cute hu?



This morning, I thought I would check on them again and see if they have grown any over the past few days. And yes…they already are. Now check them out…there are 2 beaks and lots of little birdie eyes peering out.



I just love them! They brighten my morning and day. Momma bird is taking extra good care of them. I hear her calling out (in a not-so-nice tone) when Roxanne is sitting in the window pestering her. She has to protect those babies at all cost, even if it means going head to head with a cat 4 times her size. My money is on Momma bird! ;-)

As for work, things seem to be going fine. Tensions are still a bit high, only because we are all trying to get to know each other. But all in all, I think everything is going to work out fine. (*An update about his special needs child…He had a daughter who passed away at 20 months old. She had “multiple disabilities” which eventually took her life. His wife has also previously been a special education teacher. So, they both seem to have a passion for special children.)

Well, I just wanted to share these great pictures with you. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do. I will keep updating you with more pictures as they get bigger and bigger.

LOVE LOVE LOVE


2 Responses to “A Birds Eye View”

  1. Blogger Nancy 

    Aw, Aspen, what nice pictures! I was going to ask about the birdies. I was flabbergasted to hear about your boss's experience with his child. You just never know what people have gone through, do you? Have a wonderful week this week. Erik sends kisses.

  2. Blogger Lisa 

    Those birds are just so cute and getting so big. I am glad you enjoyed your weekend. Atleast the weather was good for someone ;)

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Aspen
  • From Clovis, New Mexico, United States
  • Happily married to Logan for 5 years. We have a precious son Daven Tate who was diagnosed with Williams Syndrome (a genetic disorder)at 11 months old. What a joy it will be to watch him grow. Daven just turned TWO!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives