Sunshine in the Rain


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Well, for a quick update…things with the “new boss-man” seem to be going great so far! He seems to be approachable and relaxed.

As of this moment, we have touched on some things regarding Daven. I mentioned that I had a special needs child and with that comes doctors appointments and such. As I was explaining things, he just slowly stopped me and said…”Then you have the right boss, because I had a special needs child of my own.” I gasped and had to hold back the tears from flowing down my face.

We got interrupted so I didn’t get to finish the story. I think his child has since passed away. But he does understand where I am coming from and the “good days and bad days” that I have. I cannot even begin to tell you how I instantly felt a sense of calm all over. A GIANT weight was lifted off my shoulders and proved to me once again that I am where I need to be.

So, from what little I know so far…I am surprisingly pleased. Just as a friend told me last week, usually the anticipation is worse than the change itself. Maybe this time, the change was a “God Send!”

I will update more as the week goes on. Thanks for your prayers throughout today. I have already felt comfort from them. Happy Monday everybody.

LOVE LOVE LOVE


6 Responses to “Sunshine in the Rain”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Oh my goodness! I'm trying to hold back the tears while I read this. Oh wow...I knew everything would be okay. You're in the right place, with the right boss. I love you!

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I am telling you God is watching over you. This is the least you deserve. I am so happy that this is going to work out for you. I am here for anything you need. Love you!!!!!

    Blanca

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Our God is an awesome God! I echo your praise and thank Him for answering your prayer.

  4. Blogger Lisa 

    I am so glad for you that your new boss seems cool. I know how important that is.

  5. Blogger Teresa and Shawn 

    Aspen - How much more at peace you must feel! I am glad to hear that your boss is not going to be the mean boss guy you feared!!

    Teresa

  6. Anonymous Anonymous 

    That is so wonderful. God knows our needs sometimes better than we know them! Thank you God!!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Aspen
  • From Clovis, New Mexico, United States
  • Happily married to Logan for 5 years. We have a precious son Daven Tate who was diagnosed with Williams Syndrome (a genetic disorder)at 11 months old. What a joy it will be to watch him grow. Daven just turned TWO!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives