Bead-elicious


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



For some time now, Daven has had a fascination with beads. He loves everything about them; playing with them, eating them or simply looking at them. Next to spinners…beads are his favorite toy.

After I picked him up from work Tuesday, he noticed I had a string of beads around my neck along with a beaded bracelet. This is a small slice of heaven for Daven. He immediately latched on to those beads and wouldn’t let go.

When Logan picked him up to love on him, he started to play with the beads. Logan was raising them above Daven’s head and slowly sweeping them across his face. Daven was LOVING it. I instantly grabbed the camera to take their picture. Unfortunately the pictures don’t demonstrate the great expressions Daven was making.

He literally looked punch drunk with excitement. I just wanted to share with you the precious pictures of Daven and his daddy playing with Mommies jewelry. Maybe it is just me…but I am beginning to see so much irony. HA!

LOVE LOVE LOVE


1 Responses to “Bead-elicious”

  1. Blogger Nancy 

    How sweet is that?! And of course Daven loves "spinners!" We really have to get our boys together someday!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Aspen
  • From Clovis, New Mexico, United States
  • Happily married to Logan for 5 years. We have a precious son Daven Tate who was diagnosed with Williams Syndrome (a genetic disorder)at 11 months old. What a joy it will be to watch him grow. Daven just turned TWO!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives