Five Years of Wedded Bliss...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




HAPPY ANNIVERSARY Babe! Thanks for sticking with me through thick and thin. It has been an amazing five years, I can’t wait to see what the next 50 years have in store for us. I love you more than you will ever know.

And happy birthday to Daven. He is officially 18 months old now. Oh how the time flies by. He seems to get bigger and stronger every day. I never thought the day would come when I would anticipate the terrible twos! HA!

LOVE LOVE LOVE


2 Responses to “Five Years of Wedded Bliss...”

  1. Blogger Lisa 

    Congrats:)!!

  2. Blogger Nancy 

    Congratulations, girlfriend! Have a wonderful day together!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Aspen
  • From Clovis, New Mexico, United States
  • Happily married to Logan for 5 years. We have a precious son Daven Tate who was diagnosed with Williams Syndrome (a genetic disorder)at 11 months old. What a joy it will be to watch him grow. Daven just turned TWO!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives