This Land is Your Land...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



As with many holidays, the 4th of July celebration includes food, drink and the realization of how fortunate we are as a nation

Today, and every day, the people of this land should be grateful for our freedom, and proud to call ourselves citizens of the United States of America. We should take special pride in the founding generation, the men and women who waged a desperate fight to live in freedom. We should also choose to believe that freedom is the hope and the future of every land.

To be an American, whether by birth or choice, is a high privilege. As citizens of this good nation, we can all be proud of our heritage and confident in our future.

May God continue to bless the United States of America.

My name is Aspen Marshall and I am running for President. ;-)

Have a happy and safe holiday!

LOVE LOVE LOVE


2 Responses to “This Land is Your Land...”

  1. Blogger Nancy 

    Aspen, Aspen -- I love you to pieces. I can't say that about just anybody. I am a patriotic girl, just like you, and plan on flying my flag tomorrow (I'm more of a freak about that than my husband is). Have a wonderful holiday, and I wish I could have you over for fireworks , Lynchburg lemonades, and Oreo cheesecake on my comfy porch on the Fourth. However, you and your family have an open invitation ANYTIME you are on this side of this wonderful country of ours to come visit. Erik sends his kisses!

  2. Blogger Lisa 

    You have my vote Miss Aspen :) Love You!!!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Aspen
  • From Clovis, New Mexico, United States
  • Happily married to Logan for 5 years. We have a precious son Daven Tate who was diagnosed with Williams Syndrome (a genetic disorder)at 11 months old. What a joy it will be to watch him grow. Daven just turned TWO!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives