New Faces and Exciting Places


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I am sure you already know, but we are having an amazing time here in Washington and the metro area. I am starting to have anxiety about leaving Autumn behind. But I do know that she will be in good hands.

We have moved her into her new apartment and her house-mates are super nice! I know that they will take great care of her. They have a brand new baby boy, I guess Autumn just can't seem to get away from baby boys (especially ones that don't sleep through the night). Here we are getting her room all set up. What a great place!

I am also officially leaving the big sister duties in Lisa's capable hands. I know she will be a great big sis (away from home) to my little sis. And in worse case scenario, she will always have food for Autumn when she is desperate!

We have already done so much that it is hard to put in writing. We have toured the National Cathedral, shopped in Georgetown, and of course gone to Target. (I think it is impossible to go inside that place and leave without spending at least $100.00)

I have attached some pictures to show off the great time we are having. I haven't even said a word about Emma and Tatum, because I don't even know where to begin. I love them more than I knew possible. Same for my dear Lisa. I will be back later with more.

LOVE LOVE LOVE


3 Responses to “New Faces and Exciting Places”

  1. Blogger Kerry 

    Sounds like you are having a blast!!

  2. Blogger Nancy 

    Thanks for updating us on your trip! I love to hear what you girls are doing and follow along! Wish I could join you and help Autumn, too!

  3. Blogger Lisa 

    I wish you were all here too.

    I love meeting you and your Sis, thanks you for being so nice to my girls. I think Emma is going ot be talking about you all for a very long time :) I love you!!!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Aspen
  • From Clovis, New Mexico, United States
  • Happily married to Logan for 5 years. We have a precious son Daven Tate who was diagnosed with Williams Syndrome (a genetic disorder)at 11 months old. What a joy it will be to watch him grow. Daven just turned TWO!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives