Experiencing Technical Difficulties


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



As with most beginning projects, we seem to be having a few technical difficulties. Either nobody likes the new layout/design or comments are simply not being allowed. I choose to believe it is the latter. While not exactly sure what is wrong, we are looking into it.

This leaves me with three options.

1) To revert back to the old design.
2) To leave an email address for all of those of you who wish to send me an email with your comments.
3) And finally, to simply ignore what everyone thinks all together and continue to write.

While option number three is enticing (just think of what I could say without hearing any back talk!), I don’t think that is the best best way to go. I am not so thrilled with the first option considering the beauty of this new design, the old design is simply blah to me now. So that leaves me with option two. So for now, if you have anything to say about the new design (one way or the other) please send your comments to #############

Darn that faulty template! Just when I was getting so excited about the new flashy page. What a let down!

LOVE LOVE LOVE


0 Responses to “Experiencing Technical Difficulties”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Aspen
  • From Clovis, New Mexico, United States
  • Happily married to Logan for 5 years. We have a precious son Daven Tate who was diagnosed with Williams Syndrome (a genetic disorder)at 11 months old. What a joy it will be to watch him grow. Daven just turned TWO!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives