Jumping Ship


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



After two days of searching the ins and outs of blogger, I have decided to jump ship. I cannot see any way of fixing the comment problem and I am simply not willing to revert back to the old style. So I give up. Maybe blogging just isn’t for me. It is time for me to say my goodbyes.

Okay, so that is only half true. It is time for me to say goodbye, to blogger that is. I have moved to a new blogging system and we seem to be getting along just fine. Please come on over and check it out. I think you will learn to like it.

http://www.daventate.com/

And for my final goodbye…

LOVE LOVE LOVE


0 Responses to “Jumping Ship”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Aspen
  • From Clovis, New Mexico, United States
  • Happily married to Logan for 5 years. We have a precious son Daven Tate who was diagnosed with Williams Syndrome (a genetic disorder)at 11 months old. What a joy it will be to watch him grow. Daven just turned TWO!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives