Hair Affair


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Well, it was way overdue, but we have successfully given Daven a hair cut. Daddy did a great job while Mommy held him down trying to keep the squirming to a minimum. I don’t think he minds getting his hair cut; it is the part where I have to hold him down that he gets pretty grumpy about. His haircut was completely done within 15 minutes. Then we threw him in the bath and sent him to bed. He was pretty grumpy after the whole ordeal. HA!

So without further ado…I introduce Daven Tate Marshall looking so dapper with his new du.


Looking great and all grow up don’t you think? I just wish it wouldn’t grow so fast. I swear that child’s hair grows at the speed of light. He will need another haircut in two weeks I am sure. Now if he could gain weight that fast…we would be set!

I hope you all are enjoying your week. I am already wishing for Friday again. Hum, I wonder how I can call in sick for the next month or ten? Something to ponder.

LOVE LOVE LOVE


4 Responses to “Hair Affair”

  1. Blogger taiautumn 

    Are you kidding me?? He looks ten years older! I wasn't expecting him to grow up so fast! What a handsome boy...I miss him like crazy.

  2. Blogger Lisa 

    I love teh new Du...What a big boy.

    Tatum Ithin khas more hair then all the men in her life. But Daven is a close 2 they both have Chris beat :) Do you think Logan can do tates hair next LOL....?

  3. Blogger Kerry 

    Oh my! He looks so old! What a great pic... if you scrapbooked that should be an 8x10 on a layout!

  4. Blogger Teresa and Shawn 

    Adorable! It's amazing how a haircut can make them seem so grown-up!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Aspen
  • From Clovis, New Mexico, United States
  • Happily married to Logan for 5 years. We have a precious son Daven Tate who was diagnosed with Williams Syndrome (a genetic disorder)at 11 months old. What a joy it will be to watch him grow. Daven just turned TWO!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives