Laundry: 5¢ Per Load


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



The weekend is officially over and all I have to say about it is that I have more laundry than you can shake a stick at. (“Shake a stick at,” what exactly does that mean?) What I am trying to say is that I had dirty laundry coming out of my ears. (“Coming out of my ears,” what does that mean exactly? And EWE!)

Anywho…I think I am finally all caught up on laundry. I never wish to see any dirty laundry again. Well, at least for another week. Sigh

I did get to sneak in a few raunchy movies as I had hoped, and even some cookie dough! Daven and I had a great weekend together too. Catching up on what I have missed while I was gone to Washington.

He always knows when to make me smile and when I need a little laugh. Sunday, he was taking a nice nap in his crib. When I heard him starting rustle around (over the monitor) I went in his room to check on him. Sure enough, he had pulled up to a sitting position (more like a kneeling position) and was looking down at all his toys. Just thinking to himself…”Which one can I reach from here?” Oh I melted!



I ran to grab the camera as fast as I could. When he saw me, I just got a huge smile and I couldn’t help but laugh. We just laughed together. Those precious moments only come once in a while, but when they do…I am reminded why I love being a mother!

Well, I hear him now. It is almost bed time. I am hoping to have his Daddy give him a much needed hair cut tonight. Wish us luck! That is never a fun task to take on.

LOVE LOVE LOVE


3 Responses to “Laundry: 5¢ Per Load”

  1. Blogger Kerry 

    That's so great! And how adorable are your pics?? He's so cute you just want to bite him! (Never understood that one either)

    Although the best is what my mother says: if you're goofing around she says, "You're as funny as a crutch." (Where did these saying come from???)

  2. Blogger Lisa 

    I love the pictures kiss that boy for us :)So I guess you finally unpacked, no fun. I too had a big laundry weekend and still going, I slacked while company was here;)

    Good Thing about girls, you do not have to cut ther hair. Emma has only had one haircut in her three years. Whoa I do not know if the same thing is going to work for Tatum the mohalk baby but we are certianly going to try.

    Love ya

  3. Blogger taiautumn 

    Ah, dreaded haircut night...that was always a fun one. I love the pictures! He's getting awfully curious.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Aspen
  • From Clovis, New Mexico, United States
  • Happily married to Logan for 5 years. We have a precious son Daven Tate who was diagnosed with Williams Syndrome (a genetic disorder)at 11 months old. What a joy it will be to watch him grow. Daven just turned TWO!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives