While You Were Out...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



So now that I am getting settled from being gone for so long, I have noticed a few things while I was away…

  • Daven has 3 molar teeth! (Now if he would just learn how to use them.)
  • I suddenly HATE my job and just want to be at home with Daven.
  • Logan thoroughly cleaned the kitchen and installed a microwave above my stove. (I’m loving not having my microwave take up so much counter space!)
  • Autumn’s old room is slowly starting to look like a guest room again. (Ah crap, here come the tears again!)
  • I think that Logan AND Daven missed me a little!
  • The paperwork on my desk has suddenly tripled, not sure if it is because there is more work to do…or if I have just stalled too long??
  • I didn’t realize how nice dry heat actually is. (The Humidity in Washington was almost unbearable!)
  • The laundry basket didn’t get emptied even once while I was gone. (Big shocker there!)
  • How many things, songs, and smells remind me of Autumn.
  • I have such a great support system with my parents, they kept Daven almost the entire time I was gone. THANKS GranZ and PapaT!
  • I have another great support system with all my fellow WS moms. Nancy, Lisa, Amy, Teresa, Kerry, Karen, Kati, and Pam…I love you!
  • Seeing Washington DC, made me even “prouder” to be an American Citizen!
  • And finally, I didn’t realize how much I could miss my two favorite boys! It is good to be home!

It sure is nice to be home again.

LOVE LOVE LOVE


4 Responses to “While You Were Out...”

  1. Blogger Nancy 

    I love you, too, chica!

    xoxox

  2. Blogger Lisa 

    I would not know dry heat if it pounded on my door, LOL, nothing like that unbarable humidity. :) You are a great support system for me too. I love you :)

  3. Blogger Kerry 

    You know we're here for you, babe!

    He thoroughly cleaned the kitchen?!?!? Yahoo!

  4. Blogger taiautumn 

    Awe, geez...I feel the same way! Especially since you've been here with me, I see all kinds of things I wish I'd shown you or things I did show you. Miss you!!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Aspen
  • From Clovis, New Mexico, United States
  • Happily married to Logan for 5 years. We have a precious son Daven Tate who was diagnosed with Williams Syndrome (a genetic disorder)at 11 months old. What a joy it will be to watch him grow. Daven just turned TWO!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives