TGI Friday's


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




I have nothing life shattering to say on this day. (Looking back now, I suppose I never have anything “life shattering” to say. Hum.)

All I can seem to think today is…Thank God It’s Friday! Whew, this week has seemed to drag on and on. I am finally starting to see an end in sight. (16 minutes and counting!)

Logan will be working most of the weekend, so I am sure Daven and I will be spending some quality time just “hanging out.” I might, however, try to sneak in a few chick flicks and cookie dough.

I hope everyone has a supercalifrgilisticexpialidocious weekend. (I say that hoping that my weekend turns out to be as long as the word supercalifrgilisticexpialidocious. Hope it works!)

LOVE LOVE LOVE


2 Responses to “TGI Friday's”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Aspen, he's so cute! He has a beautiful smile and the sweetest face. I was hoping to see a picture of him today!

  2. Blogger Kerry 

    Wish I could come over and watch a movie w/you... my husband's asleep on the couch.

    I also dare you to use the word supercalifrgilisticexpialidocious in your everyday conversation this weekend. And you can't use it in reference to Mary Poppins.

    Good luck! :)

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Aspen
  • From Clovis, New Mexico, United States
  • Happily married to Logan for 5 years. We have a precious son Daven Tate who was diagnosed with Williams Syndrome (a genetic disorder)at 11 months old. What a joy it will be to watch him grow. Daven just turned TWO!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives