Standing Tall


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



GranZ just called me to inform me that earlier she watched Daven go from a lying down position, to a sitting up position. But the kicker is that from sitting up, he pulled himself up to a STANDING UP position!

This is a HUGE accomplishment that I did not see coming. I have watched him sit up time and time again, but he has yet to even try to go from sitting to standing. So, you can imagine my surprise with this great news!

She also told me that after he did this he has been very active. Not wanting to take a nap, just wants to keep sitting up. He hasn’t pulled up to standing again, but is at least working those muscles. KEEP IT UP BOY!

Guess it is time to move the crib to the lowest level. I thought the day would never come! Logan, you better get the tools out…I have a chore for you!

LOVE LOVE LOVE


7 Responses to “Standing Tall”

  1. Blogger Lisa 

    Daven, Your The Man!!! Better take a break the rest of the day so there is still room left on the Blog...

    I told you 18m is that magic number from here till three you are just going to be amazed. Daven is just so perfect I love every picture you post.
    You never know he has had such a busy two days maybe he'll sleep all night....

  2. Blogger Kerry 

    How cool! I think Lisa's right... the leaps and bounds made now will be astonishing! Start putting away your candles and plants!

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I know that I may be offending some of the other mothers out there but he is just the cutest kid ever!! Looks and personality what a package...he must take after his mother! Love you guys!

    lovelovelove

  4. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Yea Daven! What a thrill for both you and Mommy! You are on your way now- I know you'll be very busy (and keeping Mommy very busy)soon. Hooray!

  5. Blogger Nancy 

    Yup, 18 months. That was a magical time for us as well. Erik went from zero to 120 mph overnight. WE LOVE YOU, DAVEN! Congratulations!

  6. Blogger Kati 

    oh, congratulations, Daven!!!!!!! I love the pics your mom was taken :))))
    I have to admit that soon he'll be start to walk, I remember what a long time was till Szabi stood up himself, but after it the evens 'spinned up' :DDD

  7. Blogger Amy 

    I am so weepy over this accomplishment! Maybe it is because Avery just did it on Monday and I feel a double dose of good cheer.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Aspen
  • From Clovis, New Mexico, United States
  • Happily married to Logan for 5 years. We have a precious son Daven Tate who was diagnosed with Williams Syndrome (a genetic disorder)at 11 months old. What a joy it will be to watch him grow. Daven just turned TWO!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives