Colorado: Fresh Air and Fond Memories Served Daily


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Off we go to introduce ourselves to baby Raney. It will be a terribly long day. The trip is a total of about 13 hours and we aren’t getting started until almost noon. So, we have a long road ahead.

PapaT, GranZ, Logan, Daven and I are all going to pack like sardines in the car and drive until we can drive no further. We will be taking a mini van but taking a baby AND going to see a baby…involves LOTS of baby loot.

I am so excited to get out of town for a few days. Not only will I get to meet the new baby, see Cousin Tia, my brothers, my sister-in-law, my aunt and uncle, my cousin and so much more…BUT I will get to spend the weekend with my husband as well. When I take long trips like this with my family, Logan doesn’t usually get to go because of work, but since he no longer has a job…he can easily take off and enjoy the time away too! This is very exciting to me. Who cares if we can’t pay the bills when we get home right…at least we have each other. HA!

I am a bit concerned as always about Daven. Trips such as these sometimes get a bit exhausting and overwhelming for my little homebody. I am confident he will love seeing his Cousin Tia and even Cousin Raney, but I still worry that he will panic about his unknown surroundings. However, I am not going to let this get me down. I have faith that Daven will do great and travel like a pro!

Please keep us in your prayers as we travel. I will try to update while I am away.

And their off…

LOVE LOVE LOVE


5 Responses to “Colorado: Fresh Air and Fond Memories Served Daily”

  1. Blogger Amy 

    I share your concerns about talking our wee ones out of their element. But seeing the ones you love and having Daven showered with hugs will be worth the trip. Safe travels!

  2. Blogger Lisa 

    Have fun keep your chin up

  3. Blogger Kati 

    Hope you'll have a nice travel!!!
    I hope Daven is going to enjoy it!!!

    Hugs and kisses to you and to the new baby!!!
    Kati

  4. Anonymous Anonymous 

    You guys be careful. I know you are going to have a great time!!!! I am very jealous!! Love ya
    Amanda

  5. Blogger Kerry 

    You are so adventurous!! Have a great time - hope you bring back some great pics.
    Love -K

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Aspen
  • From Clovis, New Mexico, United States
  • Happily married to Logan for 5 years. We have a precious son Daven Tate who was diagnosed with Williams Syndrome (a genetic disorder)at 11 months old. What a joy it will be to watch him grow. Daven just turned TWO!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives