Picture Frame Perfect


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



It was such a beautiful evening yesterday that Logan, Daven and I were outside enjoying the fall air. I found that Daven walks REALLY well in the grass. He didn’t like the feeling of the grass under his feet (even with socks on!) so he was picking up each foot one step at a time. I might try this therapy again tonight when I get home. It was so precious walking along with him. I know passers by were watching us with a smile on their face. They could tell I was trying to help my (I am sure 11 month old in their minds) son walk. But in reality, he was simply picking up his feet because he HATED the texture of the grass. They will never know.

In the midst of all the fun I grabbed the camera once again. We ended up with some of the best pictures! This one reminds me of those pictures you see in picture frames. Of a father and son enjoy the fall day (which is exactly what we were doing!) and you can’t see faces too close, but you know they are truly a happy family! Also a little like Mary Tyler Moore throwing her hat up in the air. Daven is WAY up there. Almost as high as those trees! You best be catching him Daddy!!

This picture Auntie Autumn and I laughed at. We couldn’t decide if Daven was throwing out his local gang signs “WEST SIDE!” or if he was putting his pinky up to his mouth like Mini Me in Austin Powers saying “a million dollars!” HA!

Oh my boys. Aren’t they simply delightful? I just love them to death! I couldn’t imagine life without them.

LOVE LOVE LOVE


3 Responses to “Picture Frame Perfect”

  1. Blogger Lisa 

    AWE They are so cute both of them !!! Those are really great pictures you shuld go pro :)

    LOVE YA :)

  2. Blogger Kerry 

    I vote "Mini Me"!

    The pic of him throwing Daven in the air is so cool... and little nervewrecking! :)
    Love -K

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I vote "Mini Me" too!! That was the first thing I thought when I saw that picture. Hahaha. What a cool picture of Daven in the air. It does sound like good walking in the grass. You will get him going on his own in no time!!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Aspen
  • From Clovis, New Mexico, United States
  • Happily married to Logan for 5 years. We have a precious son Daven Tate who was diagnosed with Williams Syndrome (a genetic disorder)at 11 months old. What a joy it will be to watch him grow. Daven just turned TWO!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives